I was in Calgary to visit family, but there was also beer-related activities (no, I will talk about Saturday night; the less said about it the better *grin).
Clockwise from upper left:
- A gift from my brother – the Canadian version of Beer-opoly. For a brief, shining moment, I owned Steam Whistle.
- a flight of IPAs from Stone, the day after their tap take-over at Craft Beer.
- What’s good after a day of hiking and exploring in the mountains? Drinking a glass of Granville Island’s heffeweizen on a patio while surrounded by said mountains.
- If I’d had any way to bring this on the plane, I’d have this beer advent calendar in my fridge right now.
- A bigger glass of Stone’s Go To IPA, because the little one was not enough.
- Impulse buy at a Calgary liquor store.
- A nice beer for hanging out with the family.